Order this if you are doing a trade-up only.
It will not ship until we have received your old sunglass.
The OutLaw Eyewear Fugitive TAC is a High Performance Ultra Bad-Ass Military and Motorcycle Aluminum Sunglass. The Aluminum Frame Construction and Shatter Resistant 2.0mm 100% UV Blocking Polycarbonate lenses ensure that these sunglasses are built Rock Solid to protect you against anything you encounter. The Intense Squarish lens shape is modern, yet extremely protective of Wind, Dust, and the Sun. Dual Hinges to keep it all together. Wear them on duty or on the road, just don’t leave your OutLaw’s behind.
Now with the new Dual Surface Mount Spring Hinges for added comfort and reliability. The hinge rivets are gone. These hinges can be replaced if they ever fail.
This newest version comes with the new release of Transition Pathfinder 3.0 lenses, which have an Anti-Reflective lens coating to remove reflective images from your vision.
We can put your Prescription in this sunglass. Contact us for details via chat, email, or 949-427-1786
- -Wind Protection-High
- -Size-Fits Small, Medium, and Large Men. The entire frame is adjustable for a Precision Tuned Fit.
- -Ability to see eyes through lenses- Partial. It depends on the current darkened state of the lenses
- -Warranty- 2 Years on the Frame
- -Includes Soft cleaning cloth/bag and Hard Case
- -Lens Coating- Comes with Anti-Fog and Anti-Scratch
- -Lens Darkness: 15% when lenses are non activated, 84% when lenses are fully activated.
- -Price- Very reasonable for Transitions. Why pay over $249 for similar brands?
- Achieved ANSI Z87.1-2015 for Impact protection compliance
This sunglass has Extra Dark light adjusting Transition Photochromic day-night lenses. These are the extra dark variety that get darker than the traditional type of Transition or Photochromic lenses. The transformation time from clear to dark is about 6 seconds. The lenses get fully dark in direct sunlight. No matter how dark the lenses are, they will always protect you from the UV radiation that causes eye damage.