The OutLaw Eyewear Fugitive is a High Performance Ultra Bad-Ass Aluminum Motorcycle and Tough guy Sunglass. The Aluminum Frame Construction and Shatter Resistant 2.0mm 100% UV Blocking Polycarbonate lenses ensure that these sunglasses are built Rock Solid to protect you against anything you encounter. The Intense Squarish lens shape is modern, yet extremely protective of Wind, Dust, and the Sun. The temples have a unique cut out that sets this frame apart from all other eyewear, as well as Dual Hinges to keep it all together. Wear them on the yard or on the road, just dont leave your OutLaws behind.
- Wind Protection-High
- Size-Fits Small, Medium, and Large Men. The entire frame is adjustable for a Precision Tuned Fit.
- Ability to see eyes through lenses- It depends on the current darkness
- Warranty- 2 Years on the Frame
- Includes Soft cleaning cloth/bag and Hard Case
- Price- Why pay over $279 for similar brands? Save over $100 with us.
- This sunglass has Extra Dark light adjusting Transition Photochromic day-night lenses. These are the brand new extra dark variety that get much darker than the traditional type of Transition or Photochromic lenses. The transformation time from clear to dark is about 6 seconds. The lenses get fully dark in direct sunlight. They only transform some while in a car. No matter how dark the lenses are, they will always protect you from the UV radiation that causes eye damage.
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I just got these, and wouldn't you know it, a truck kicked up a rock and hit my glasses right in the lenses. It made a little scratch, but the rock bounced off and did not crack the lenses. I'm sure I would have been blinded, and put my bike down on the freeway, if I did not have them on. Thanks OutLaw! I'm a customer for life.
The quality of my Fugitives is very nice! When I placed my Next Day Air order, your Customer Service Rep saw you were out of stock of my selection and called me 20 mins after I placed the order. We worked out another color choice and we were off! (He had enough sense to know I was planning a ride and needed them quickly) So, I'll be back!
By the way I understand you can do lense replacement on my Gatorz. They can't seem to get that done anymore! Thanks.
Just bought my first pair. These put my Ray Ban transitions to shame. Perfect for riding on days of bright sun to cloudy or even dark conditions. They change fast, and are well made. Look bad ass to boot.
Well made, look great